About Me

My photo
Hi! my name is Lisa, and my company is Little Angel Knits. As the name suggests I mostly knit, but I occasionally dabble in other arts as well. The name of my company derives from my niece. She is such a miracle, and she inspired me to start knitting even before she was born. I am just starting out, but keep checking in to see how I do pursuing my dream!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

    Unfortunately in this world, great things sometimes go unappreciated. Just as I have discovered a wonderful, shiny, supple bamboo yarn, it disappears off the shelves! I'm talking about Schachenmayrs Cotton Bamboo, the yarn I used in my mesh moebius.
   
      I think bamboo cotton is a great idea, hopefully more brands will have this in their assortment soon.
I have previously used Hjertegarn blend bamboo and liked it, but it can be hard to find here in Gothenburg.
Does anyone have experience with other bamboo yarn? Let me know :-)

1 comment:

  1. yay! it's not discontinued, it's only changed name to shachenmayr smc!

    ReplyDelete