About Me

My photo
Hi! my name is Lisa, and my company is Little Angel Knits. As the name suggests I mostly knit, but I occasionally dabble in other arts as well. The name of my company derives from my niece. She is such a miracle, and she inspired me to start knitting even before she was born. I am just starting out, but keep checking in to see how I do pursuing my dream!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mesh Moebius

I have almost finished my first official pattern! I just need some feedback to make sure it's the best it can be. You can check out the pattern on my Ravelry page.

Update: The pattern is now available for direct purchase via  PayPal. Sale price is 3 EUR

1 comment:

  1. I am the one that got this wonderful moebius, yes! I just love it. It warms my neck when it is cold in my store and I look nice if I may say so myself.....

    ReplyDelete