About Me

My photo
Hi! my name is Lisa, and my company is Little Angel Knits. As the name suggests I mostly knit, but I occasionally dabble in other arts as well. The name of my company derives from my niece. She is such a miracle, and she inspired me to start knitting even before she was born. I am just starting out, but keep checking in to see how I do pursuing my dream!

Monday, September 14, 2015

HI! I would like to announce that a new hat pattern will be published soon, just in time for the fall chill! With this hat I have used the Italian Cast-on method because it is elastic and becomes practically invisible when paired with single ribbing. That way the hat doesn't get any "edge", its just ribbing. There is a great video from New Stitch a Day on you tube, here's a link! Check out their other videos as well, I think they do a great job with them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm glad to see you blogging again! I'm curious to see your new pattern. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete