About Me

My photo
Hi! my name is Lisa, and my company is Little Angel Knits. As the name suggests I mostly knit, but I occasionally dabble in other arts as well. The name of my company derives from my niece. She is such a miracle, and she inspired me to start knitting even before she was born. I am just starting out, but keep checking in to see how I do pursuing my dream!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Last summer I worked on another moebius design for my mom. I experimented a lot and came up with a new way of casting on and a special lace that works best as a moebius design. (I can't claim to be the first to invent these but I haven't found anything like them anyway.)
By the time I was finished with writing up the pattern it was past summer and well into fall, and since the design is more of a summer project, I put it on ice. Now I am looking for test knitters on  Ravelry before publishing it, follow the link if you want to volunteer! Here's some pictures as a sneek peek! Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment